Friday, June 4, 2010

Apocalypse Meow / Rational Anthem - Split 7"


Apocalypse Meow/Rational Anthem - Split 7"


Apocalypse Meow's Myspace
Rational Anthem's Myspace

Here's another split 7".

Rational Anthem has been getting a lot of buzz of the "they sound like Dillinger Four" variety. I don't really see the similarities between the two (and you know how much I love comparing bands to D4) but they're still alright by me.

Apocalypse Meow are probably best known for their split with Andrew Jackson Jihad. I don't know all that much about them, but by combining two of my favorite things (pop punk and kitties), they've secured a special place in my heart. Oh, and did I mention that they're catchy as all hell?


Check back soon if you like this, since I'll probably post more from both bands in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment